Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided to get a new Titan. I sold my 04 after teh dealer couldn't ge my 4wd fixed. I bought a 07 cc SE with BT,OF, UT Bed. I have a couple questions will the Leveling kit I got from PRG work on the 07? I never got around to putting it on the 04. I would imagine it should. Also whats the cheapest place to ge the rubber floormats and a bed divider?

I looked at every other truck out there and none were even close to what I could get in the Titan. Room, power, options. Whoever designed the Tundra out to be strung up. I will say the Dodge Power Wagon is a beast of a truck, but smaller backseat and 5k more. Only thing close would be the F150 and that is only beacuse of 0% for 60. I hope I don't have any problems with this one like I did with the 04.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did they change the Fuel tank size on the 07's? The first tank, the one the dealer filled lasted 292 miles. On my 04 the most I would get driving the same route was 260-275. I put 25.33 gals in her today when I filled up. The owners manual says 28 gals, and I ran it with the low fuel light on for 20-25 miles, so I am figuring that still comes on way early. I don't remember my 04 taking that much.

·
Registered
511 Posts
hoojs12840 said:
Did they change the Fuel tank size on the 07's? The first tank, the one the dealer filled lasted 292 miles. On my 04 the most I would get driving the same route was 260-275. I put 25.33 gals in her today when I filled up. The owners manual says 28 gals, and I ran it with the low fuel light on for 20-25 miles, so I am figuring that still comes on way early. I don't remember my 04 taking that much.
That would be the first time I have heard of this, everyone else's light comes on with about 6 gallons left. I always add ~ 22 gallons in the 28 gallon tank.

Frankly, I wish my light would come on with only 3 gallons left.

·
Registered
805 Posts
12glocks said:
That would be the first time I have heard of this, everyone else's light comes on with about 6 gallons left. I always add ~ 22 gallons in the 28 gallon tank.

Frankly, I wish my light would come on with only 3 gallons left.
my light comes on w about 4 gallons left on my 05. so when it lights up and i fill er up, it takes 22 gallons to top her off. and the manual sez i have a 26 gallon tank!

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
phugoid said:
my light comes on w about 4 gallons left on my 05. so when it lights up and i fill er up, it takes 22 gallons to top her off. and the manual sez i have a 26 gallon tank!
Titans until 08 only had the 28 gallon tank. Recheck your manual, or there is a misprint.

·
Registered
264 Posts
My light comes one around 21 gal. mark. I usually put in about 22-23 gal depending on how far I drove with the light on.
I think the tank on all Titans are 28 gal. I get around 310-320 a tank and thats with dubs on my truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts