Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
are you 2wd or 4wd? you can just do a leveling kit. you could go 4 inches with a spindle kit if you are 2wd. and they are spose to be an easy install. if you are 4wd that ebay link looks ok too:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 2wd and will the lower conrol arms be an issue for the alingment or can the be adjusted just fine with the 3'' lift

·
Registered
620 Posts
That rough country kit is a good kit but you're not going to get 3" out of it. If 2.5" is ok with you then its still a good option. Most people get the kit because its a great deal for the UCA's. If you want more lift then that then your next best option would be the cst 4" spindles. I have them super easy install and by themselves with a small block in the rear to level it out it pretty much just looks like a leveled out 4x4 which sounds like the lift your looking for. As for the alignment there is a chance that your truck came with adjustable cam bolts..I know some of the titans used to come with them but I'm not sure on the specific years. Someone else would have to chime in on that one. The prg adjustable cam bolts are a great option if you need to buy some (every shop in town here was going to charge me $180 just for the bolts and they are crappy OEM type bolts and the prg ones are much better).

·
Registered
979 Posts
3" Rough country kit is good i got about 3" out of it. Since your 2wd you should go for the cst spinle lift like hes saying.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thaks for the info guys this helpes alot

dwoelper is that the truck you have the 3" Rough country kit on and if so is the rear stock? clean titan by the way absolutly beautiful

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I have the rough country lift on my Titan. I left the rear stock to give it the pre runner or bull dog look. I rides better to me and gets noticed more. The only draw back is your rear is lower so less pay load capacity. But with the lift you can run bigger tires. Beware that the rough country ucas are bigger than stock or prg so running anything over a 295 70 18 tire might rub. Mine rubbed with 305 60 18s so i got wheels with a zero off set. But the kit is not expensive. 269 out the door from rough country. It's easy to install. Took me maybe 3 hours. Just have to have an alignment done but that's the same with every lift. And mine raised the truck 2.75 inches not the full three inches.I would order from rough country so they can give you the warranty. They same day ship and took only two days to get it ups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts