Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

New Member to this forum. Have been lurking for some time and find this forum greatly informative. I have a Titan KC LE copper and really find it to be a fantastic truck overall. Sure there are some quirks and issues that need to be resolved. Has anyone checked the f-150 board? Man that truck has some issues. My issues have for the most part been echoed here, the radio reception problem is annoying but will be fixed some day. I also had an issue with a heat shield that was loose it was fixed when I got my first service. Other than that no other issues for me. I paid invoice for my truck here in VT and I am getting about 15mpg with some use of 4X4 not bad considering my 2002 Dodge Ram got about 10.5 during the same time last year

Take it easy :hat:

SamIam

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome Sam.

Has mud season started yet? I lived in S. Burlington for a little while now I have gotten away from the white stuff. Too bad it is so flat around here. I miss the hills.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Yes mud season is in full swing here and man is it messy.

SamIam :smoke:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome SamIam.
Personally I like the F150, & just sheer #’s would yield greater complaints but still I went with the Titan & am glad I did. Hope yours is as trouble free as mine! I love it man.. & its not as common as a belly-button.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the board Sam :upsidedow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts