Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,299 Posts
Welcome to the group. Why don't you give us a little info about your Titan?

Clint

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
Welcome to the best Titan forum on the net.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, thank you. Got my 2006 Titan SE about a year ago. I'm an installation guru so I've been modifying it as I have time. As any installer knows, it's next to impossible to complete your own work when you do this everyday for other people. I work at a shop in Buckhead inside Atlanta. I hate to compare it to Unique Autosports (Unique Whips show) but unfortunately, that is close to it (I would be Reme, eww). Working on entertainment and sports people's cars. Bentley, Aston Martin, Range Rover, etc.
As for my Titan, got 24" OZ's (hey, it's part of the job) Pioneer AVIC Z1 with iPod, Sirius, and AUX along with another custom iPod cradle so I can play movies to the Z1. Custom installed Bel RX75 Plus for those days that I don't pay attention to my speed (everyday). Rearview camera. Still haven't done the bulk of the stereo yet (see above reason).

·
Premium Member
92,279 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pics? Work with any cool stars? Come on, dish out the dirt? What do they drive?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Welcome to the forum! Pics? Work with any cool stars? Come on, dish out the dirt? What do they drive?
Don't make me come down there and see what's going on!

Welcome to TitanTalk!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blackbeauty said:

Let's see.... Since T.I. (McLaren Mercedes) is an investor, he is here once in a while. Shandon Anderson of the Heat is an owner and is here quite often. Just drove Young Dro's EXT (see photo) to the Dub show this weekend. Usher was here last week to get some wheels for his new Denali. Pictures are worth more.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man now I really don't like that EXT . But the rest are cool. Nice truck welcome to the show....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ProjectTitan007 said:
Man now I really don't like that EXT . But the rest are cool. Nice truck welcome to the show....

I don't like it either. But it's like driving a train wreck; you just can't take your eyes off of it.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Welcome to TT, now put down the gold plated antenna and back away.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Papa_D said:
Welcome to TT, now put down the gold plated antenna and back away.

Look again. Gold is Old. Copperplated antenna. It's worth a pretty penny! (man, what a lame joke. I should be shot.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts