Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been eying this forum for a while and finally decided to post. This is my titan with a Rancho kit, BMF wheels and 35x12.5x20 Mickey Thompson's. I still have a lot I want to do, but couldn't wait to post :teethmast

Attachments

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice looking rig. I'm not usually a fan of body graphics, but those look nice.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Like the set up- I would take off the body graphics though. Really nice rims and tires with that lift.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Looks sharp!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the graphics are coming off...remnants from a previous owner. Any suggestions on taking them off? Buffer?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Nice Titan! Welcome to TT!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Nice truck. Welcome to TT. You can use fingernails and goo-gone to get the decal off.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Sweet wheels! Welcome to TT.

·
Premium Member
58,344 Posts
Welcome. I'm not generally a fan of black rims but I do like them on a white truck. Nice looking rig.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i love those wheels. the decal will peel right off if you heat it up with a hair dryer and pull it slowly. wax & grease remover or goo gone will take the glue off easily. and welcome!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sick T bro. and welcome to the most addictive forum.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Sick looking Titan man, it'll look alot better once you get the decals off the doors.

·
Registered
855 Posts
ya use goo-gone and a heat gun, but be very carefull with the ammount of heat you put. dont wreck the paint, just enough heat to warm the glue up! nice rig by the way! and welcome to TT!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Very nice bro! Welcome!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the warm welcome guys...I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time here...I already read the active topics like headline news from a newspaper :read:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts