Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new to the forum. I just acquired a 2007 Nissan Titan recently 112k miles on the odometer. I just had a few Questions:

1) My VIN search says the truck is an SE, But what I find weird is every video I've seen of the 2007 SE look way different than mine

2) My SE has no power mirrors, I know they weren't removed because there's no space on the arm console for a mirror controller

3) My SE has no map lights, just one single dome light in the middle of the cabin

4) The center console in the back facing the backseats, also does not have AC vents, I DO however, have an power adapter inside the console

I was just wondering if anyone here could please clear this stuff up for me whose more knowledgeable on these?

Here is a link to view the vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!

According to the list below, power mirrors were optional on the 2007 SE.

I kind of thought so, I probably could of done a google search and found that out. Thank you for telling me though, I really appreciate it. I just got some LED bulbs, so gonna change out all the dull yellow ones inside. Any recommendations for LED headlight bulbs? And thank you for the welcome!

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Titan SV
111 Posts
When I had an 07 Titan XE, I replaced the low high and fog with beamtech led and had no issues and loved them.

Stick with a fan less version, less noise and interference. Same for sticking with a well known brand…I ended using the same versions on wife’s Forster for all 3 and no issues there unless you have daytime running lights that run the high beams at a reduced power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts