Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I purchased my Titan about 2 months ago and love it. Haven't had the time or money to do anything to it yet but hopefully that will change. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I read these boards daily so figured it was time to introduce myself

07 SE CC BT

·
Super Moderator
36,467 Posts
Gankak said:
Hello all I purchased my Titan about 2 months ago and love it. Haven't had the time or money to do anything to it yet but hopefully that will change. Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I read these boards daily so figured it was time to introduce myself

07 SE CC BT
Welcome to TitanTalk. :hi:

There are lots of helpful members here. If you've got questions, odds are someone will be able to help you.

·
Super Moderator
36,467 Posts
37L1 said:
Welcome to TitanTalk. :hi:

There are lots of helpful members here. If you've got questions, odds are someone will be able to help you.
In fact, I could probably drive over and give you a hand!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Welcome to TT. Remember the search function is your friend.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Welcome....
Please go to 37L1`s house for us and straighten him out !!!!! LOL

Go UT Vols !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Gankak said:

07 SE CC BT

Welcome...I have had mine about the same amount of time and still smile just driving to work and let me tell you it takes a lot for me to smile on my way to work....lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hey, congrats on the new Titan and welcome to TT.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the Titan family!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts