Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2019 SV 4x4 Java Metallic
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I brought home my 2019 SV last week with about 14K miles on it. It was a bit of an impulse buy but I upgraded from a 2018 frontier which didn't comfortably fit a newborn car seat 馃榿

Question - are a lot of folks here also on the reddit sub?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the site. Lots of us came from frontiers, too.

I don't know what a reddit thing is
Lol thank you! It's just another website/app where you can join different communities that interest you, including one for titan owners!

Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
Hi All!

I brought home my 2019 SV last week with about 14K miles on it. It was a bit of an impulse buy but I upgraded from a 2018 frontier which didn't comfortably fit a newborn car seat 馃榿

Question - are a lot of folks here also on the reddit sub?

View attachment 549535
Welcome! Love that color too. My Pops has an F250 in a similar color, hides dirt and swirls really well. Also, not on reddit.

Reactions: Thrillhouse416

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Love that color too. My Pops has an F250 in a similar color, hides dirt and swirls really well. Also, not on reddit.
Thanks a lot! I was on the fence with the color when I saw the posting. I don't think anyone gets excited about "brown" lol

Once I saw it in person I really liked it.

Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
ha ha ha, i feel the same way about some colors, ha ha ha

Registered
2019 Nissan Titan S 4x4
Sharp looking Titan. I purchased my 2019 Titan last year and have no regrets. I love the ride and the interior room. I did get rid of the General Grabber tires for some Hankook DynaPro AT's. Enjoy you new Titan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts