Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after being a Chevy guy and then a Toyota guy, I decided to try out Nissan now. Picked up the '21 Pro 4X 2 weeks ago and I am impressed. So far I am loving the truck minus the couple things it has to go back to the dealer for. Rear defrost cable is bad on the square slider and they had to order a whole new rear window... And the Stereo or is it called Infotainment? haha... Apple CarPlay sounds like garbage with static and I get no FM/AM signal. Sounds like possibly a loose connection. Other than those 2 things, truck is awesome and I hope to learn a thing or more here about the Titan.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Welcome aboard. NissanConnect | Nissan USA will let you create an account and download the app (Nissan Connect) to your device. There are some cool features on it, like remote start from anywhere that you have a wireless signal to maintenance and fuel level checks from your phone.

As for the electronics, make sure you get them to look at any issues as the warranty is only good for 1 year on all electrical parts. I personally think it should be covered under the 5 year 100,000 mile warranty, but I guess that's how Nissan tries to minimize its cost.

Oh and the paint isn't very durable, I'd look at getting a 3M clear bra for the front end. It's already kept my hood from getting beat up on a long road trip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard. NissanConnect | Nissan USA will let you create an account and download the app (Nissan Connect) to your device. There are some cool features on it, like remote start from anywhere that you have a wireless signal to maintenance and fuel level checks from your phone.

As for the electronics, make sure you get them to look at any issues as the warranty is only good for 1 year on all electrical parts. I personally think it should be covered under the 5 year 100,000 mile warranty, but I guess that's how Nissan tries to minimize its cost.

Oh and the paint isn't very durable, I'd look at getting a 3M clear bra for the front end. It's already kept my hood from getting beat up on a long road trip.
Yeah, the app is pretty cool. I like how they try and sell the premium package for it. haha... Oh, good to know as I did not know that about the electrical parts. It should be covered under the 5/ 100K warranty. Copy you on the clear bra. I will look into that.
Thank you!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Yeah, the app is pretty cool. I like how they try and sell the premium package for it. haha... Oh, good to know as I did not know that about the electrical parts. It should be covered under the 5/ 100K warranty. Copy you on the clear bra. I will look into that.
Thank you!
My last Titan, I had already seen where the clear bra took in a large rock. It did a little damage to the clear bra, but I can tell that the paint would've been screwed in that area. The other option is a bug deflector, but I've never really been a big fan of those not window sill covers as it looks like it's a smoker's vehicle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well after being a Chevy guy and then a Toyota guy, I decided to try out Nissan now. Picked up the '21 Pro 4X 2 weeks ago and I am impressed. So far I am loving the truck minus the couple things it has to go back to the dealer for. Rear defrost cable is bad on the square slider and they had to order a whole new rear window... And the Stereo or is it called Infotainment? haha... Apple CarPlay sounds like garbage with static and I get no FM/AM signal. Sounds like possibly a loose connection. Other than those 2 things, truck is awesome and I hope to learn a thing or more here about the Titan.
Welcome! I extremely happy with my P4X. My passenger front window wouldn't go down all the way and then would get stuck. Wires were pinched inside. After that just crazy amounts of fun in this thing!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Welcome to the club. Once you get the bugs out of your truck, you're going to love it! I'm on my 3rd Titan.

Reactions: Fitjo10
1 - 8 of 8 Posts