Hi Ron,isellm said:Hi. My name is Ron and I'm a Nissan salesman.....
A customer of mine who is purchasing a Titan in the near future directed me to this site. I'm amazed that there is a Titan forum so soon after it's release.
If anyone has any questions that they feel aren't being answered by thier local dealer, please feel free to ask me. I'll try to respond promptly and with the correct answer.
Thanks Tony, is it standalone or a part of the OR package?tbeecher said:ozzie,
I just read a note on another board that said the "The electronic locking differential will be available in April 2004 for the Nissan Titan."
They seem to shy away fro the LSD term..
Thanks. I was mixing up the Active Brake Limited-slip and the locking diff. It is only Limited-slip I am interested in. Again it looks like it is only in the OR pack not standalone.cnatra said:the electronic locking rear diff will be part of the offroad package
XE 4x4, SE 4x2 and 4x4, LE 4x4
• Rancho® shocks
• Lower final gear ratio (3.36:1); similar to a four-speed automatic 4.10:1
• 17" x 7.5" Aluminum-alloy wheels
• P285/70R17 B.F. Goodrich® Rugged Trail® OWL tires
• Skid plates - oil pan (4x2), transfer case (4x4), lower radiator (4x2 and 4x4)
• Fog lights (standard on LE)
• Active Brake Limited-slip (standard on all 4x4 models)
• Tow hooks (standard on all 4x4 models)
• Electronic locking differential (late availability)
a limited slip diff & a locking diff are NOT the same thing