Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not really because i would come look stuff up from the frontier forum because i have a frontier crew cab.

The titan is my wife's truck, she traded her escape for it and made a great choice because the titan is a super nice truck.

Its a 2017 texas edition crew cab in a dark silver grey color.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Thats what got my wife, she said it was such a good looking truck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, I'm new here also. 2nd Nissan Truck, we also had a Frontier Crew Cab. I was admiring the Running Boards and like the ones on your wife's Titan. Brand Name, Yay or Nay ?

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Busemans, I did not know there was a 'Texas Edition'. I looked at a 2017 Pro 4X Solar Flare 2017 with boards but they were more of the Chrome Nerf Bar type and the Rust had taken a Toll. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes sir. I understand. I had seen the texas titan badge but didn't think anything of it till we got one and I saw what was part of the package. it actually lists this package on kbb, also, which is funny but means it is a real deal package and not a dealer installed thing.

other then we got the cloth interior instead of leather, and no sunroof, we have everything you could get on the list of options. so the texas titan package gives you a ton of things

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, and they are nice solid steps. they are definitely wide enough to stand on and get in and out of the truck with. not some round ones you can slide off of

·
Registered
21 Posts
GaCop, Welcome, We have at Least 2 things in Common, STAY SAFE

·
Registered
2008 Nissan Titan SE
8 Posts
You too. I've been retired from military since Dec 85 and still kinda miss it. Started in LE Jan 86 and retired from LE in 2008 after a bit more than 21 years. I worked Traffic, SWAT, crime scene tech and Field Training Officer at one agency for 10 years joined another department with less BS in Jan 96 and worked my way up to Captain and Chief Investigator in 12 years. I really miss LE and working cases.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You too. I've been retired from military since Dec 85 and still kinda miss it. Started in LE Jan 86 and retired from LE in 2008 after a bit more than 21 years. I worked Traffic, SWAT, crime scene tech and Field Training Officer at one agency for 10 years joined another department with less BS in Jan 96 and worked my way up to Captain and Chief Investigator in 12 years. I really miss LE and working cases.
I'm OLDER, started in 74, Transporting Inmates, Got a better Gig, Walking a Vibrant Beat, where I was the Minority. Stomached (Lived thru) that for 6+ Years went to a smaller Dept. where If You needed Help, YOU were It. Worked there thru the Ranks for 18 Yrs till Department Politics became unbearable. Got a great (dream) job Flying the USA training Prison & Jail Investigative Staff, then 9-11. Wife thought I should still be Working, Not loafing. Home Detention/House Arrest Officer, Managed my Own Case load for 2 Years - Politics Changed and to the Victor goes the Spoils.. Criminal Court Bailiff, very Busy DV Court, where'd we Wrangle 100+ Inmates in the Morning Session alone. Judge was Elected to a Trial Court so I Retired. Trials are Slow and very Boring. I like the action. I do have lots of great memories.

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Titan Pro-4X 2006 Nissan Titan SE (sold)
167 Posts
oh, and they are nice solid steps. they are definitely wide enough to stand on and get in and out of the truck with. not some round ones you can slide off of
That's what I told a co-worker that was looking at getting some running boards, the flat ones seem a little more secure.

It might be my age, but I still like a vehicle with chrome accents, having said that, I would be curious to see what your truck might look like blacked out some. The one below is lifted, but might give you some ideas. Great looking truck btw!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a blacked out one running around town. It looks cool. I don't mind the chrome though, it doesn't bother me

1 - 16 of 16 Posts