Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice truck! My first mod was converting fogs and high beams from halogen to LED. I like the look of matching white color lights. Enjoy!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice truck! Like WV-Titan said- led fogs and highs. Level out front and tint front windows. Good choice on midnight!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,727 Posts
Nice truck! My first mod was converting fogs and high beams from halogen to LED. I like the look of matching white color lights. Enjoy!
lol, that was my first thought, change out those fog lights because the yellow looks off. Otherwise, nice looking truck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice truck! Like WV-Titan said- led fogs and highs. Level out front and tint front windows. Good choice on midnight!
The front windows are tinted.. maybe a little less tint than the back for legal reasons. This picture makes the truck look not level but really it is! At least I think it is. Thanks for the love!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,727 Posts
Some reason the yellow doesn’t bother me - idk why maybe I’m just weird!
Well in all honesty, fog lamps should be that weird almost amber yellow, low to the ground and without as much reflective qualities, but I think manufacturers have decided to put form over function. It reminds me of spoilers, they're now more for looks than anything else.

·
Registered
873 Posts
The front windows are tinted.. maybe a little less tint than the back for legal reasons. This picture makes the truck look not level but really it is! At least I think it is. Thanks for the love!
So they are...my bad lol. Looks good man! Good luck!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Titanrob24, I'm jealous, I should've bought the gun metallic! Looks soo good in that color.

·
Registered
142 Posts
when we bought our pro4x,it was delayed nearly a day,for the dealer ship to rip the tint off the front 2 doors..i was alittle choked..ontario canada,would love 2 get a set of the blacked out headlights,the pretty much make or break the look of the truck.

·
Registered
2019 Titan Pro 4X, 2005 Pathfinder
101 Posts
While we’re talking fog lights...is there an easy way to change out the chrome/silver plastic ones with black plastic (like the midnight editions have)?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts