Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up, My name is Jason and I am new to the inland empire, I have a 06 white quad cab nissan titan with a few mods and still working on more. Just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself

·
Registered
293 Posts
What up man, Temecula here. Hang around we are starting to get together more and more. It can be a wild ride!!!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Wazzup.
Redlands here.
We also have peeps from MoVal, Riverside, SBDO, Fontana..............

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wrong coast for me, but welcome anyway! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
onelowmini said:
Moreno Valley here....whats up man..welcome to the congested IE...

I dont think congested is even the word, thank god for fast track, Thanks for the welcome. When is the next local meet up going to be so I can cruise out

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Welcome fellow West coastian! Former Upland, Mo Val, Riverside, Canoga Park, now El Monte here!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Jason, welcome to the armpit of Southern California. if you haven't realized by now, its hotter than sh!t in these parts. i'm just a tad south of the southern most part of the IE. you best join us in our offroad meets!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It difenatly is hot as hell out here but I just moved out here from Vegas so I am kind of used to it if there is such a thing. I am down for sure but I do have a 2 wheel drive with the stock tires still (unfortunatly) but I am still going to go next time for sure as long as you dont mind pulling me out when my *** gets stuck.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
studderingj said:
It difenatly is hot as hell out here but I just moved out here from Vegas so I am kind of used to it if there is such a thing. I am down for sure but I do have a 2 wheel drive with the stock tires still (unfortunatly) but I am still going to go next time for sure as long as you dont mind pulling me out when my *** gets stuck.
you'd be surprised how well a 2wd does out in the desert, just need to air down to the teens. makes a world of difference!!!

so the heat is just like home! hahaha... my temp gauge in my titan read 118* then cooled off to 107* as i started to drive for awhile. it is f0cking hot!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome, LaVerne here just 25 mins north of you. And like Hooli said my temp gauge displayed 114 then went down to 106 after driving a while.... It's been hot here. I myself missed the last off road adventure and can't make ocotillo either. Maybee the next one.... There's lot's of Titan meets here in So. Cal :upsidedow :):cheers:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts