Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Just recently traded in my chevy for the 2017 Titan SV with the convenience package. So far I like the truck, however it really lacks when it comes to the infotainment system. Is there anyway to upgrade this through computer updates?

Also just purchased a 6" maxtrac suspension lift with 20x10 -18 moto metal rims and 35"s. To be installed at the end of August. Any one have feedback on how the truck preforms after lifting?

Thank you,

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,686 Posts
Welcome to the club. I have a 17sv with the Texas package, which looks just like yours. A guy here in town had one and I saw it at the local mall and it looked awesome with the huge lift and tires.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,664 Posts
Welcome to the club. I have a 17sv with the Texas package, which looks just like yours. A guy here in town had one and I saw it at the local mall and it looked awesome with the huge lift and tires. View attachment 553254 View attachment 553255
Something told me that you'd like his truck. lol

Welcome aboard, it's definitely a nice looking rig. The thing about these titans is that you figure they're one of the big 3, but then do a double take because there's just enough to distinguish that these are different than the run of the mill trucks. @busemans I thought your front windows were tinted as dark as the OP's?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts