Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my blue CC LE 4x4 today. its an 06 with 62k miles. i traded in an 07 Civic SI sedan. im gonna miss that car and its 30+ MPG but i have wanted a truck for a few months now and went and got it today. I had a hardbody 2.4l about 9 years ago. it was a 96, i think, and had engine light issues. it was a 4x2 and standard cab. i hated that truck after about 2 months, so i made sure i did it right this time.

i'm a member of 8thgen.com which has the exact layout of this site which makes the swith easy. Now i just have to get used to driving a big truck after having small vehicles for the last 10 yrs.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Congrats & Welcome to TT. My buddy had a 91 HB, it lasted him to earlier this year, almost 300,000!! (Not saying he didn't have any probs along the way, but he got a 2010 Fronty CC now-like a full size compared to the 91)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Welcome to TT. You'll get used to it. The biggest problem I had was finding a place to park. You can't just whip these trucks into certain spots.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i think backing into spots is the way to go. i havent searched yet, but i wanna ask if there is a place to find an owners manual. if i cant find one here. I dont need the book, one on the computer works for me. I cant find out how to turn the defrost on on the mirrors and what the 2 settings r on the heated seats. thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
haha same as me, just bought a blue 06 yesterday also, just king cab LE. Welcome to the club, and I'm used to driving bigger trucks (work for local govt so I have a chevy 2500), so between that and the Titan backing in spots is definitely the best way to do it. Try and find curb/corner spots and hug the outside (close to the curb). As for the mirror defrost, they should turn on with your rear defrost

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome to the world of the Titans! I had a 92 Nissan HB with the 2.4L 5 speed manual. I loved that truck, put almost 200,000 miles before trading in, never any major engine issues, a few clutches, but that was self induced, could not blame Nissan for that. Traded it in on a 98 Frontier, then also had a 01 frontier KC. Traded it in on my Titan. Been here ever since. This is a great site full of very knowledgable members, if you check in regularly, you will get a lot from this site and might make some good friends along the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts