Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All! I’m looking for a Titan and research lead me here. I’m hopeful to find a good deal in the next week or two once I nail down the model/generation.

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
58 Posts
Good luck with your search. Welcome to The Forum!

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, the Forum a little Underutilized but Hopefully Traffic will pick back up. Former Frontier Owner, went looking for a truck and a F150 was on my Mind. Searched used Trucks and If the F150 was Priced to Sell by a Dealer it was a HIGH Mileage beat to Death Pony - OVERPRICED. I do NOT know why I did Not look at the Nissan Offerings. Wife's Nissan Frontier was a Dependable 4X4. Saw a photo of a Solar Flare PRO4X and I was Hooked. Sadly, I did Not find a Solar Flare in my area for sale. We bought a 2019 Cayenne Red Pro 4X that seems to be a Great Truck (only a couple weeks) Better Choice for a Sophisticated Old Man. Looking to add options. Floor Mats,1st Purchase and searching for Mud Flaps, Running Boards, Bull Bar, Color Matched Camper Shell or Tonneau Cover. Local accessories seem Limited for a Titan.
Happy Motoring

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I’ve looked at two already. One 2018 and a 2011. The 2018 had a mechanical problem and was way overpriced and the 2011 needed too much work for the price asked.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I searched CarFax.com and found several. Bought a 2019 29K, super Clean. Only a few K more than the 2017. Titan PRO 4X. Think I got a good deal from a Dealer, included Certified Warranty for 5 yrs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts