Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to me Titan 4x4 Crew, can't wait to have some fun with this thing!

Hey Guys!

Just picked up a 2007 Titan 4x4 Crew cab XE with the Big Tow package. I'm super happy to have another Nissan in the driveway and this looks like the perfect place to learn all about these trucks.

Currently have a 06 Xtera Offroad Edition and it's been great and needed a newer truck to tow my toy hauler. I have a 16' Carson FunRunner I've been towing for the last 6 years with my '03 F-150 with the tiny 4.6L and now has 170k miles on it and it was feeling it's age. I think the Titan with it's much more HP and Torque will do a great job pulling this compared to my Ford.

It has only 58k miles, a K&N CAI, JBA headers, Magnaflow cat back exhaust, large capacity tranny pan. Also added were the fog lights and a Alpine flip down DVD player that will be perfect for my 2 young kids who will be riding in the back, and wheels off a SE model I believe.

Immediate plans for it are to install a leveling kit and some black rims with more aggressive tires, nothing crazy though - maybe BFG KO2's, and have the rear bumper painted back.

I also really want to add a outside temp and compass rear view mirror, I will miss that from my F150. I see a couple threads on here with how-to's and seems very doable.

Any quick simple mods that will make this truck even more enjoyable? The maintenance was kept up on, the tranny, diffs, and t-case were all just services so I think I'm good on that stuff.

Anyways, here she is. Always loved the looks of these trucks, can't wait to make it my own with a few little upgrades.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Annnnnd - I'm an idiot, lol. Is there anyway to change my username? Hopefully I don't have to set up a new account.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts