Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my titan last year petrified to buy it as the problems but couldn't pass up a 05 crew for 5k tax title and tags. So far (with the help of you guys) fixed rear parking for 30 bucks, window master switch, front calipers, radiator trans cooler bypass (I don't tow much and am getting an external cooler, ebay 2 chamber muffler and I needed tires bad soooo, scored 2019 ram wheels with 10k tread gone for 500. Just put on today. Let me know. Love the forum

·
Registered
171 Posts
wow, an 05 with paint on it... my 07 looks like a leper with a sunburn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm the second owner apparently. Ny owned. No rust, we'll. Paint is starting to bubble above wheel wells. Unfortunately I need a rear end after changing the wheel bearing and noise didn't go away, oh well.

·
Registered
456 Posts
NISSAN Motorsports

Nissan Motorsports Performance Suspenion Kit

(New in the Box) NISMO Titan coil over suspension kit, 2" lift to 2" drop. Includes four Bilstein shocks,(fronts are adjustable with threaded perch) front coil springs, front upper shock mounts, rear shackles and rear add-a-leaf. Compliant and great on the street or light off-roading. All hardware included. Seriously interested contact Rob at [email protected]

See details at: NISMO Performance | Nissan USA. $1150.00 Firm or better offer!!!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,710 Posts
The 06 I had was doing ok in the paint department, other than the bumpers. What the sun managed to save in the paint, it absolutely tore up in the interior.

Welcome to the fold. Any mods in the works?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts