Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really - been lurking for a while and decided to register so I could brag a little bit too! I got mine Jan. 30 in Texas. I could have ordered thru my local dealership by paying a deposit and got 'exactly what I wanted' but I don't order vehicles anymore (holdover from my domestic days) especially with a deposit required.

Started looking online for XE KC and wound up with an SE CC that has lots of 'stuff'. Wife was big influence on this decision! I was a little concerned with it being a first year production model but made the leap with blind faith in Nissan. I have now owned four Nissans and still have three - '93 SEV6 KC, '96 Max w/5 spd and now this one. Love all of them!

Felt like I got a good deal too - MSRP was $30,760 and, after adding step rails and tint to the front windows, I got it for $28,737. Flew down and drove it home so I could break it in sorta like the book suggests. The dealership started me off with a full tank (wasn't used to that) and I gassed up twice coming home. Averaged 16.4 and 16.9 on my fillups and 12.4 on theirs. What's up with that??

White SE CC 4x2 w/graphite/titanium
Packages - SE Pop w/bench, SE Utility Bed, Big tow
Spashguards, Floor mats, step rails, bed divider, bed extender

I am enjoying most of the forum.
SON

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doghouse said:
The didn't fill it up all the way...

By my math, you have me beat, you drove over 900 miles for yours?
Just under 900 miles. Yeah, either they shorted it on the fillup or let it sit around idling. I know they idled it to help dry the window tinting.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
SoldOnNissan said:
Just under 900 miles. Yeah, either they shorted it on the fillup or let it sit around idling. I know they idled it to help dry the window tinting.
congrajulations sold on nissan you will be happy and you got a good deal. keep us informed with everything including problems. :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Welcome and the deals sounds good also!

Yes, its a first year truck and as you may have read already a few 'naggy' small issues have come up but I don't think you'll find anyone who is ready to trade it in on another truck for sure!

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts