Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, completely new TITAN owner here. When I bought my 2007 TITAN from the dealership I wasn't exactly sure what model it was, and I still don't know. It has no XE,SE,LE identified on it, however it does have 4X4, Tow Package, Automatic-manual shift, Front bench seat, Crew Max Cab. I know it doesn't describe much, but can anyone tell me where to look on the truck for the Model Type? It did not come with a manual book either. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
You can tell by your VIN number. If you go to your dealership, I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you...

·
Registered
512 Posts
^^^^ beat me to it

well lets start by eliminating things.....does it have molding down the sides on the doors?

no = XE

Yes = not an XE

John

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
If it says titan on one side of the tail gate and "5.6" on the otherside..its most likely a XE.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Chrome bumper
no=XE
yes=SEorLE

Are your mirrors electric, manual, Heated, Memory whats all the functions it has. Do you have pedal memory?

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
If you can look at your model# the letter before the second K is the model. R = XE, T = SE, V = LE (ie: CPKMLTK-ENN = SE Model)

·
Registered
418 Posts
if it doesnt say XE, SE, or LE on the tailgate then its an XE unless someone removed it.
but answering everyone else's questions will help a lot too

·
Premium Member
59,011 Posts
I know SEs were available with bench seats. I'll bet LEs were also.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
I know SEs were available with bench seats. I'll bet LEs were also.
Bench seats are an option on LE's and SE's in 2007, Bench standard on XE

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Chrome door handles and chrome mirrors? SE/LE has chrome. XE has black.

·
Registered
781 Posts
chrome bumpers will be either SE or LE and only the LE will have leather. XE Will deff have bench seat and no chrome.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
The fact is any model can have just about anything. Just because it isn't standard for that model doesn't mean it can't be ordered. Just check your model #. It is right on the ID label below the front driver's seat on the door frame. And remember: R = XE, T = SE, V = LE.

·
Premium Member
72,804 Posts
Ahhhhhh, he said it was a crewmax....It's a stinking Tundra......

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Ahhhhhh, he said it was a crewmax....It's a stinking Tundra......
I too, caught the crewmax thing but figured he had just made an honest mistake in calling it that. Only a dumba$$ would actually buy a vehicle with no idea what make it was, let alone the model...but now I too wonder since he has yet to post again. It is like he realized his mistake and fled to 'TundraTalk.com'!!:ftard:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts