Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guy's! I'm not new to Nissan but new to the Titan. I just bought a 2013 Titan 4x4 on Monday. The only mods so far are a 3" lift on 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers and an Airaid MXP cia. Borla and BDGT are next. I have read a lot of good info this week on here and wanted to join the addiction!

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Very sharp looking rig!

·
Registered
160 Posts
What's up guy's! I'm not new to Nissan but new to the Titan. I just bought a 2013 Titan 4x4 on Monday. The only mods so far are a 3" lift on 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers and an Airaid MXP cia. Borla and BDGT are next. I have read a lot of good info this week on here and wanted to join the addiction!
Hey Pineywoods, truck looks good man and welcome. I saw you were looking to get a BDGT and thought I'd give you some words of wisdom. Hit up Mike A at Total Automotive Performance, he is on this site, they have awesome deals. I just bought mine and am waiting to install. Where are you thinking of installing yours when you get it?

·
Registered
601 Posts
What wheels are those I like them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Pineywoods, truck looks good man and welcome. I saw you were looking to get a BDGT and thought I'd give you some words of wisdom. Hit up Mike A at Total Automotive Performance, he is on this site, they have awesome deals. I just bought mine and am waiting to install. Where are you thinking of installing yours when you get it?
Thanks...the cheapest i've found is 350 free shipping from amazon. Is this a good price? I pllanned on mounting above my mirror with a blend mount. There seems to be limited mounting options. Hopefully i can get it ordered this week. I am trying to decide whether i want the Borla muffler swap or the tuner first.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks...the cheapest i've found is 350 free shipping from amazon. Is this a good price? I pllanned on mounting above my mirror with a blend mount. There seems to be limited mounting options. Hopefully i can get it ordered this week. I am trying to decide whether i want the Borla muffler swap or the tuner first.
I am not sure what more I can say without getting in trouble by the moderator, but just pm Mike. Trust me on this one! lol:devil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts