Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got 37"x13.5 tires on my titan. ill be getting pics up asap. those tires are aggressive. but balance great, track great, and are quite. i am very happy with them.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
The Toyo MT 37x13.5x18? 93 lbs!

I just put on the 295/70/17s and they feel heavy at 73 lbs. Get those pics up ASAP!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill get better ones at day

Attachments

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
They look great!

It's funny how much more aggressive the Toyo MT and even some of the various ATs look in person. I was looking at mine, while I was at work, and was very happy with the way they looked. [But I got them for functionality only, not looks ... really]. Lol

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
nice....we'll definitely need pics taken during the day.

NorCal 4x4 said:
The Toyo MT 37x13.5x18? 93 lbs!

I just put on the 295/70/17s and they feel heavy at 73 lbs
wait...what? you got a set of Toyo MTs NorCal and haven't shown them off? Or did I miss the post?

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
tutttitan said:
ill get better ones at day

i'll be first in line to see them, your truck looks like a monster....makes me wish i had bought some bigger tires....good job on the ride man....:cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
her u go............................................

Attachments

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
looks good, i like the pic from the front....

what do you do for a living? nice house, nice lifted titan, nice lifted hummer...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha i wish that was all mine im 18. i go to scool and work full time. the trucks mine tho. i work for my dads company. a pottery company.

actually if any ones anything for christmas gifts check out this website www.contemporarypottery.com i can get u half off the prices on there

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
ah to be 18, living at home with the parents again....maybe i'll just stop paying my bills and put all my money into my truck.....it took me two years just to get some a/t tires and radflos...and that's only because my shocks were the stock ones and were shot, and the tires were the stock ones and were crap.....:crying:

·
Registered
421 Posts
did you run a body lift?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Your mechanic will not be happy when he has to rotate those 93lb. tires! Mine threw his back out the first(and last)time he rotated my 73 lb. 295 70/17:jester: . They are a good looking tire and handle great on and off road. But even my tires really hurt rear wheel horse power and gas mileage. How's the gas mileage with the new shoes? I'm guessing about 10 mpg.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i try not to calculate that kind of stuff cuz then i might start thinking of how much money im losing

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
no body lift, jus fender flares gave me the extra room for 37s

1 - 16 of 16 Posts