Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm just dying here waiting for 2 weeks for my new truck to get shipped in. Luckily it will force me to kill time by getting my next technical book done.. LOL (and the Titan will be a great "Reward" for finishing it).

They are telling me it's scheduled receive date at the dealer is March 12th. They also claim "it could be earlier, it could be later".

I was wondering if anyone who also had to wait could share if it was early, late, or on time. :)

I know this won't speed up the delivery, but just curious... (and crawling out of my skin thinking about lighting up those tires!)

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
bvstone1 said:
Ok, I'm just dying here waiting for 2 weeks for my new truck to get shipped in. Luckily it will force me to kill time by getting my next technical book done.. LOL (and the Titan will be a great "Reward" for finishing it).

They are telling me it's scheduled receive date at the dealer is March 12th. They also claim "it could be earlier, it could be later".

I was wondering if anyone who also had to wait could share if it was early, late, or on time. :)

I know this won't speed up the delivery, but just curious... (and crawling out of my skin thinking about lighting up those tires!)
Mine was early. It had a delivery date of 2-27-04, and was move up to 2-23-04, and then it was moved up again to 2-18-04. It also came earlyer than that,it showed up at the dealer on 2-10-04. So I think the dates are est. I've also seen later like ( Statics101 Truck ) So who knows? Hope your wait isn't to long! :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
bvstone1 said:

My dealer just ordered mine today...how long ago did you order yours.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was already ordered... by a dealer out of town. my local dealer had to work some special trade with them to get it.. even though the one I signed papers for (vin # and everything) is sold, it's still showing on the web page.. LOL!

Hope it's early! That would be SWEEEEET... can't wait to complain about the radio! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts