Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Re: **NEW Video**Titan @ Pismo Dunes Jumping w/ RadFLO coilovers Pro Comp 6 " lift

haha nice, only saw one jump and looked like your front bumper was about to launch off !

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Re: **NEW Video**Titan @ Pismo Dunes Jumping w/ RadFLO coilovers Pro Comp 6 " lift

Great Video!! Watching all the body and bed lines, it looked pretty solid (except the aforementioned front bumper!!). Are those 22's?

·
Registered
155 Posts

NICE! What kind of wheels are those?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks guys. I don't know whats up with front bumper. i see it moving in the vid but i try to move it by hand and can't make it budge. anyone seen this before? any other vids of titans jumping ?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts

providers said:
Thanks guys. I don't know whats up with front bumper. i see it moving in the vid but i try to move it by hand and can't make it budge. anyone seen this before? any other vids of titans jumping ?
yeah, there's quite a few if you search hard enough. btw, the corner pieces of the bumper will move, the center part of the bumper did not budge.

Pismo is a blast! the wife and i were there a few weeks ago in sandrails flying up and down the dunes!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts

DeadRiver said:
nice vid... i wanna go find some dunes.
This is OUR best chance at finding any dunes:

·
Registered
952 Posts

for some reason I feel like buying another house.... lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

you guys are good. you noticed the subliminals. There are some good deals on foreclosures out there. depends on the state you're at. some people just got in over their heads. I figured i'd put my company out there since the last couple vids i've posted on youtube got 30k hits and i forgot to even put an ad for my company.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts

im LOST ! why is everyone talking about buying houses now !?!?

·
Premium Member
75,080 Posts

54warrior said:
This is OUR best chance at finding any dunes:

yeah... maybe south jersey... there's a sand quarry i've ridden my atv in.

killcatzforfun said:
im LOST ! why is everyone talking about buying houses now !?!?
tis the season for buying and selling, people like to move before the school year starts.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts

What makes everyone out there think you need sand to jump?

·
Premium Member
75,080 Posts

kartman said:
What makes everyone out there think you need sand to jump?
oh, i know i don't need sand, but is sure looks fun.. besides i'm still rollin stock which probably isn't a huge deal, if it breaks it must need to be upgraded.. MODS!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Your truck looks great. How are the shocks working for you?

Glenn

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Bomber52 said:
Your truck looks great. How are the shocks working for you?

Glenn

Shocks are great. i try to snap them like i did my ranchos but they just won't break!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts