·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Sweet brother looks like fun!

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Tru Trac is great! You're definitely running much stronger than when it was at the Titan Drag Meet at Rockingham in 2009. What size type of tire are you running? It had some pretty heavy Off Road tires back then. I'm looking forward to seeing it again! You're going to enjoy your time there.

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tru Trac is great! You're definitely running much stronger than when it was at the Titan Drag Meet at Rockingham in 2009. What size type of tire are you running? It had some pretty heavy Off Road tires back then. I'm looking forward to seeing it again! You're going to enjoy your time there.
Thanks bro. That IPT tranny made a huge difference. I think Galen was running 295/55 r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers back than when he met up with you guys. Now it has 305/55 r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, so a bit wider than before. Im looking forward to this meet. You have no idea.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Lol, both times I blew out my rear end there were no problems with the differential. Just the R&P. This is something you might be looking forward to in the future.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Lol, both times I blew out my rear end there were no problems with the differential. Just the R&P. This is something you might be looking forward to in the future.

So is this with trutrac or no? Seems like trutrac is made to prevent this...:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts