Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I have been experiencing a crazy water leak for several weeks. Finally traced it down to inside A post near windshield corner. (had windshield replaced a little over a year ago so called to get it repaired under warranty) guy pulls the windshield and low and behold there are 2 cracks in the pinch weld in the corners one on each side of A pillars under the windshield! Any guys with overhead water leaks may have similar cracks. Only bad thing is it is under the windshield and can only be detected by removing the windshield. Just wanted to pass this along. hopefully the patch we did will hold but time will tell...

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
last summer during a hellacious rain storm I had a few drops of water come out the screw hole in the drivers side A pillar grab handle. So I tore into the A pillar plastics and found nothing and found no evidence of a long time leak. Hasn't done it since.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it could be the start because mine started slow and turned into a guiser. I should have taken a pic while the windshield was out but I was busy helping the glass guy keep the new windshield from blowing away.

Sealing the front windshield has solved the water problem up front! It rained pretty good for the last day and a half and no more new water up front!

I still have water coming in from the rear window somewhere because I still get a small water line in lower corner by C post under rear single seat. I will pull it apart and look for another crack later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts