Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a set of pro-4x wheels, thanks to bonzai18. I painted them black and wrapped them with 355/65/18 Terra Graps! What do ya think???

I also have these up for sale now if anybody wants a set of 17's...

·
Registered
940 Posts
Looks badazzzz bro. Nice work!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I bought the truck new in '05 and it has almost 200K miles on it now, it's amazing how a new set of shoes and some used wheels can make it feel new again...

And for the sake of agrument...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I really like how the T looks! Nice Job!

·
Registered
777 Posts
What suspension set up you running? Also how do they clear the Spindle with a 355 on a stock offset?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm running a 6" PC lift with Radflo 2.5's up front, in the back I've got a 4" block, Deaver C10's and Radflo Piggybacks. There is about half an inch clearance between the tire and spindle...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
let us know how those tires hold up as far as crowning since theyre on such a narrow rim. They yelled at me for 325's on stock 8". 355 is nuts, but looks soooooo good.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Nice Titan! I'm not a big fan of the terra grap's though & the tire size look's a little like over inflated balloon's, but to each his own... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I probably wouldnt have went with these tires if I hadn't got such a killer deal on them, $500 for the entire set new. But the terra grapplers ride sooo much better than my Hankook Dynapro MT's did...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Looks tough.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
sik rig brutha

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow that is awesome! Nice set up!