Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Wheels Finally Came In & On!!!!

2K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  DeadRiver 
#1 ·
hey everyone, just got my new wheels installed. 17X9 Eagle alloy series 101. i know what you are going to say, i need bigger tires. i know and im trying to decided what i want, may go with dune grapplers. also going to paint the inside of the front and rear rotors black.

P.S. dont know why two of the pics got cut off, but get the idea.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
well i knew someone was going to say something to that effect. you see im a really impatient person and i just want to black everything out so driving around with the stocks on there or even painting them black wasnt gonna fly. tires will come soon, we all cant blow a couple grand in one shot.

#6 ·
thanks Molson, its slowly but surely getting there.

they did come with the centercaps, but im not sure if im going to put em on.
1. not sure i like how far they stick out
2. they need to be powdercoated black if they do go on.
heres a pic of the tires im thinking about i dig the flame tread, although i may just end up getting a set of BFG all terrains or mud terrains

Attachments

#7 ·
nice.. I think it needs some sort of center cap or spray paint that rust black for timee being.. lol

#9 ·
motorvisions said:
thanks Molson, its slowly but surely getting there.

they did come with the centercaps, but im not sure if im going to put em on.
1. not sure i like how far they stick out
2. they need to be powdercoated black if they do go on.
heres a pic of the tires im thinking about i dig the flame tread, although i may just end up getting a set of BFG all terrains or mud terrains
those dune grapplers are really sweet! saw a set on the beach last weekend. A little out of my price range for the time being:eeeek:

#12 ·
Nice wheels. A quick shot of flat black spray paint on those hubs would have certainly helped though!! I'd go w/o centers.

#14 ·
Cool, haven't seen those yet. Nice!

#19 ·
motorvisions said:
HAHA man i couldnt handle doing that. the onl time i really wash it is if it gets muddy (which isnt to often) or when my moms church youth group has a car wash to raise money for a trip or something.
I performed an experiment. I washed my truck 50 times this summer. It rained within 6 hours about 42/50 times. I realized that somehow there is a direct relationship b/w my truck being clean and the meteorologists to be drunk that entire week and read the forecast wrong. From now on i just spray it off and then drive really fast for a few miles a couple times a week.

#21 ·
motorvisions said:
now thats the way to do it! the only difference with me being i dont need to have a reason to drive fast. cruising on 1-4 at 2am doing 110 is so nice.
dont you mean I-4 ? haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.