Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys so I bought these 18" Nissan Titan Stock Wheels yesterday from someone that had them on a 2018 Nissan Titan but bought custom wheels and took them off. I paid $120 for the entire set. I was thinking on putting 285/65/18 A/T Tires on these wheels. Is that possible? Also, just bought a 2" leveling kit for the front to level it out with the rear. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Didn't bother to look up the specs, but I'm pretty sure the 285/65r18 will fit. It should be close to the stock Pro4X size for Gen1 Titans (275/70r18) so no big deal.

You will need new lug nuts for that set of wheels. Your old nuts won't seat properly and you'll end up throwing a wheel somewhere. You do not want that. New lugs are relatively cheap. Just get the same design as the 2018 Titan OEM lugs, but in your lug threads.

Reactions: titanalbert87

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good afternoon/evening everyone. Sooooo my tire guy suggested I go with 265/65/18 tires as that will be the exact size of the 1st Gen Nissan Titan Pro-4X that will clear the tire space. I'd like to be 100% sure what size I can go with . I'd like to go with a little beefier tire but at the same time don't want to compromise the tires rubbing the inside of the truck as I turn right or left.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Gen1 Pro4X ran 275/70r18. I know because I own one which I bought new in 2011. If you go with 265/65r18, you'll be giving up half an inch of width and over an inch and a half of height. Your tire guy needs to check his books.

Reactions: titanalbert87

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I'll go with that size.

Gen1 Pro4X ran 275/70r18. I know because I own one which I bought new in 2011. If you go with 265/65r18, you'll be giving up half an inch of width and over an inch and a half of height. Your tire guy needs to check his books.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts