Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Sunday is my birthday and yesterday my girlfriend informed me that she bought me new wheels for my Titan...YES!

She purchased the American Racing Wheels...Mojave (Chrome plated Alloy) in 18x9.5 size. I would have liked 20s but didn't want to have to get new tires.

So what do you guys think of these? Will they look good on the Titan especially since I only have 2wd with the Good Year street tires? Will my stock 18" tires fit on these (9.5" wide)? She bought them from Kauffman tires and they said they would fit...I have my fingers crossed that they will.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
dman said:
Well Sunday is my birthday and yesterday my girlfriend informed me that she bought me new wheels for my Titan...YES!

She purchased the American Racing Wheels...Mojave (Chrome plated Alloy) in 18x9.5 size. I would have liked 20s but didn't want to have to get new tires.

So what do you guys think of these? Will my stock 18" tires fit on these (9.5" wide)? She bought them from Kauffman tires and they said they would fit...I have my fingers crossed that they will.
dman: Those look fresh! If you keep them clean, they'll look like 20's

(for those who don't know, that's a borrowed quote from the Movie "Next Friday") :jester:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like them since they look a bit more rugged than some of the 22 or 24 ghetto, rapper style :smoke: wheels out there...I'm not into making my truck look like something off of MTV cribs...no Sprewell Spinner wheels on my truck...EVER.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think they're gonna look great. I had the exact same wheels on my F150. They looked good on that truck, so they gotta be awsome on a Titan!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colorado said:
I think they're gonna look great. I had the exact same wheels on my F150. They looked good on that truck, so they gotta be awsome on a Titan!
Do you have any pictures of these on your Ford? What size did you go with and do you think the 9.5" wide rims will accomodate the stock tires?

Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure that I am getting the correct wheels.

·
Registered
332 Posts
18's

this is a sensitive situation, your girl friend had the greatest intentions, but they were not yours. I'm sure you had 20's in mind. you can take them back as long as you don't install them. tell her you will pay the diff even if it means buying new tires. once she sees the 20's on there, she will understand. be gentle very very gentle. :doublekis

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rsmith44 said:
this is a sensitive situation, your girl friend had the greatest intentions, but they were not yours. I'm sure you had 20's in mind. you can take them back as long as you don't install them. tell her you will pay the diff even if it means buying new tires. once she sees the 20's on there, she will understand. be gentle very very gentle. :doublekis
Actually I am perfectly fine with 18"s. With 20s I lose some of the good ride quality plus 20s will weigh even more (slower). On top of that 20" tires will cost a small fortune...ouch. Nope stick with the 18s and the stock tires for now.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Those are my wheels..... :crying: I love those things and will be putting them on my ride soon. The Titan looks sweet with them on.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cienfuegos said:
Those are my wheels..... :crying: I love those things and will be putting them on my ride soon. The Titan looks sweet with them on.
Those aren't your wheels if I get them first :upsidedow You just want to be like me..JOKE! I'll post some picks once I get them on my truck...hopefully this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts