Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ordered my new wheels earlier this week! I got a really good deal from Centerline Wheels. I thought I would pass along this information to you guys in case any of you'll wanted to see about ordering some also! Go to their webiste at www.centerlinewheels.com and go to the closeout section.

One work of advice is they warned that the Nissan Titan has the same bolt circle as the Chevrolet but has a larger center bore. They said basically yu have to look for wheels that fit a Tundra..... I will post pics when I get the wheels installed anyone's interested?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I have to tell you about my Centerline experience. I grew up always wanting Centerline wheels on my car. Well, when I got my 1991 Dodge Dakota, I could finally afford a set. I paid big money for a set of Convo Pro's (Man did they look sweet), but they kept breaking. After the third wheel in two years, Centerline asked if I would take a set of Trident wheels instead. I said sure, since I had no confidence in the Convo Pros anymore. Fast forward to three years ago, I had since the truck to my brother, he is getting gas in the truck and notice a huge chunk of the bead has broken off. He calls Centerline and they say, "To Bad" but we will sell you a new set of wheels at a discount. I called them to remind them that I took a step down (Loss of money) because of their wheels inability to hold up, (read their fine print when you get the wheels) they said, "To Bad". So, from that point forward, NO MORE CENTERLINES FOR ME! Just my two cents!

Now with all that said, those are some sweet deals.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Thx for sharing the experience. I've always wondered about their low priced forged wheels. Too good to be true I guess. I used love their look in the 70s.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow

Wow, I guess I will have to keep my eyes and ears open! Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wheels should be here today!

I am anxious to see the new wheels I ordered.......... I will post pictures as soon as I can get them installed.

·
Registered
495 Posts
TexasNissanDude said:
Well, I ordered my new wheels earlier this week! I got a really good deal from Centerline Wheels. I thought I would pass along this information to you guys in case any of you'll wanted to see about ordering some also! Go to their webiste at www.centerlinewheels.com and go to the closeout section.

One work of advice is they warned that the Nissan Titan has the same bolt circle as the Chevrolet but has a larger center bore. They said basically yu have to look for wheels that fit a Tundra..... I will post pics when I get the wheels installed anyone's interested?
Congrats on the new rims!! I just emailed you, sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

-Mike.

·
Registered
662 Posts
TexasNissan and Max,

What model of wheels did you order? Also what size? I am also looking at adding some wheels but want know what everyone else is installing. Please post pics ASAP. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Very nice wheels..I like.

My girlfriend just bought me these wheels in 18" x9.5". Hope these work with the stock tires.

So will the wheels you are ordering work with the stock tires?

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was just wondering for those of you that are ordering new wheels, what will you do about the Titan's tire pressure monitoring system? Can the stock valve stems be removed and used with aftermarket wheels, or will you have to purchase new "stock" valve stems? Can the system be turned off somehow if you have different wheels?

·
Registered
497 Posts
the system is incorperated with the valvestem and can be tansfered, be sure to read the manual to see procedures when changing tires to avoid any damage.

such purty wheels! 17x10 mmm, bite! :eveilgrin

·
Registered
662 Posts
bighawaii said:
such purty wheels! 17x10 mmm, bite! :eveilgrin
Well...my stock 18"s will be up for sale soon...If you pay for my flight, room, and board to Hawaii, I will hand deliver them to your front door :upsidedow Hmmm....how big of a suitcase would I need for 4 Titan wheels?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For your enjoyment!

They are looking good. I don't really like the picture, but I will try and get some better ones this weekend.....
They are 18" x 8" Centerline Stingray III's with the original tires re-mounted blackwall out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
TexasNissanDude said:
They are looking good. I don't really like the picture, but I will try and get some better ones this weekend.....
They are 18" x 8" Centerline Stingray III's with the original tires re-mounted blackwall out.

Looks good !! :idhit:

·
Registered
497 Posts
dman said:
Well...my stock 18"s will be up for sale soon...If you pay for my flight, room, and board to Hawaii, I will hand deliver them to your front door :upsidedow Hmmm....how big of a suitcase would I need for 4 Titan wheels?
you :smoke: better stuff then me lol. :jester:

·
Registered
497 Posts
nice wheels! the blackwalls out make them purty wheels stand out a bit more.

·
Registered
727 Posts
:cheers:
TexasNissanDude said:

Very nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts