• XD Revolver - black

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be getting some new wheels and tires pretty soon and I can't decide which wheels to get. I've been looking at 18" XD Rock Stars, Monsters, Misfits, and Revolvers and I'm going to be putting 35" Trail Grapplers on them.

What's everyone's opinion on which wheels will look the best on the Titan. I have a gray Titan if that matters to anyone.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Here are some pictures of each wheel.
pics of your T? I would say misfits cause I haven't seen any with them but I saw them in person and didn't like them as much. I liked the rockstars and had them but recently went with fuel octanes to change things up. Also almost went with fuel hostages. I like the stealth novakanes too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a picture of the T the new wheels will be going on.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I would say the monsters or the revolvers

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a ProComp lift.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
misfits look good. i have the monsters and like them on a blue T. i see the rockstars everywhere, so i got the monsters, and now they are popping up everywhere. i would go misfits to be a little different. the revolvers look like flowers

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
It's a ProComp lift.
If you don't want to do the pinch weld mod get one of them with a higher offset ... misfits with 0 mm or the Monsters with +18 mm ... with a -12 mm you will likely have a little trimming if that matters to you, but looks better though sticking out 2" instead of the +18 mm's 3/4".

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm thinking I'm going to get the Monster's. I really like the Rockstars but I see them everywhere around here. I haven't noticed any Monsters around here so I'm leaning towards those as of now.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Monsters or Rockstars

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
in my sig. monstahsss

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd go with the Rockstars. It Dosn't matter how many have been sold, I drive all over So Cal where it matters what you drive and what its sitting on and I can go weeks without seeing some. There hands down one of the best if not the best looking wheels for our titans. The only reason I would go with something else is if your best friend has them or your neighbor..... or would I mmmmmm. I'm actually on the other end of your decision. I already have the 35's on 18" Rockstars and I'm planning a lift but also contemplating reselling them to go with 33's on 20" Rockstars. You can follow my post also here in tt talk general discussion "do-i-need-lift-35x12-50-r18s-kmc-rockstars". You can see the wheels in my pics they just need some tlc. As soon i can I will clean them up and post new pics.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I ended up getting 20x10 Monsters with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers and will be getting them installed tomorrow. I'll post some pictures if I get time tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Well I ended up getting 20x10 Monsters with 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers and will be getting them installed tomorrow. I'll post some pictures if I get time tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help.
That combination will need the front mud guards gone and trimming at the pinch weld, especially if it's a stage 1 PC lift. They will stick out 2.5" more than stock 18's, (1/2" more than a 9" with -12 mm offset).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That combination will need the front mud guards gone and trimming at the pinch weld, especially if it's a stage 1 PC lift. They will stick out 2.5" more than stock 18's, (1/2" more than a 9" with -12 mm offset).
This is probably a stupid question, but were exactly is the pinch weld. Any pictures of it? And mine doesn't have any mud guards on it so I'm okay there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts