Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got new 18"s for the Titan. BBS RW Plasma. Found them on e-bay. 5 for less tan half the price for 4.

The tire sensors do not work on them. I new that going in.
Does anyone know how to disable the low pressure light on the dash?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Those are sharp! I have not seen many wheels I like on the Titan but I def like those.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
You can't disable the light. I thought the sensors were not going to work on my new wheels, but Discount Tire was able to get them on there just fine. They also said the sensors will work on EVERY wheel...some wheels are very hard and require some extra time, and many places will just tell you that it won't work..

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
^^^^yes, they can turn off the light w/consult. mine did. they said they'd charge me $80 to do it and i laughed, but a few weeks later i was in for service and i had a cool tech turn it off for free. took him like a minute and the gay service manager had told me that they'd have to charge an hour's labor??!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the Nissan dealer put them on. They said they could not disable the light and that the sensors would not work on the wheels.

If you search BBS RW Plasma Wheels on e-bay motors these will come up.
5 for $670. including shipping. Couldn't pass them up. The cheapest I could find them was a little over $1300. plus shipping for 4.
BTW I think he still has some left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts