Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up Patrick? Long time no talk. last time I talked to you I had ordered a "truck kit", which i used up fairly quickly haha.

I got an email about the "New Years" Sale 15% off with promo code NEWYEAR, and a free Adam's 12-Month Calendar.

i'm a bit skeptical about the "free stuff" as last time I ordered my Truck Kit - I was supposed to get a free Adam's T-shirt - and nothing.

I didn't say anything as I really just wanted the product(s) I ordered, but that shirt would have been nice for a few local meets when I was in San Diego.

Anywho, I'm about to order a few combo kits today to take an advantage of the 15% off, and hopefully get the free calendar. I'll be sure put your name down as the referal for the sale.

i know it's several months after my order, but is there perhaps anything you can do about the free shirt? I probably shoulda said something after my first order but again, I just wanted the products, and I think i got a decal as well.

anyways, just wanted to see if you can help out/hook it up. it'd be awesome if you could! :kiss:

Happy New Year Patrick and I hope everyone else takes advantage of this sale offer - valid today only! :hat:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just placed my order P - lemme know what info you may need. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts