Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Wondering If Ther Will Be One Or Does Anybody Wanna Put One Together, It Would Be Cool Before It Gets Too Cold..

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
for some reason it is real hard to get people from around here to go to them i have tried numerous times, and no one shows up .
Not like florida or cali where everyone goes to them lol, i would be up for it though.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
The same thing happens in NE. You do have the NJ meet though.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when is the jersey meet ? and where in jersey?.. i know i went to naples flordia and there was a titan on every coner, i seen alot in ny and long island come on guys lets try to do something.. i know ther around cause i was in the laske success shopping center and someone put a titantalk business card on my window..

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
BIGSTUFF said:
when is the jersey meet ? and where in jersey?.. i know i went to naples flordia and there was a titan on every coner, i seen alot in ny and long island come on guys lets try to do something.. i know ther around cause i was in the laske success shopping center and someone put a titantalk business card on my window..
yeah i hear ya from long island myself and titans are all over the place but like i said it is real hard last one we had over at robert moses it was just me and about six guys from the frontier forum great bunch of guys but no titans except me lol. And this was like the third time i tried .

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Are you guys thinking of having a meet around what us outsiders would call NY City? When? NYC is a 4 hour drive, I could do it for a Saturday possibly. First weekeknd of December? Can't promise, just a thought. Get together, even if just 4 or 5, it's a blast!

PS. I FINALLY got a Philly Cheesesteak while in Philly a couple weeks ago. It was great! But NY must have some good food too. :)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
i would be up for it willing to give it another shot would have to be a saturday though but if you say you are going please go lol hate being the only one there again hehe.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for some reason it is real hard to get people from around here to go to them i have tried numerous times, and no one shows up .
Not like florida or cali where everyone goes to them lol, i would be up for it though.
hahaha its been a while ...any luck on getting a new york meet yet.. still have your titan? than:hi:ks mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.