Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen any Titans on the roads in my area of NY. Any Titan owners who live in NY?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm an Upstater and a Titan wan-a-be...

I have seen 1 or 2 on the roads up here, but then again, I have seen about 6 Armadas so far.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quad T said:
I'm an Upstater and a Titan wan-a-be...

I have seen 1 or 2 on the roads up here, but then again, I have seen about 6 Armadas so far.

I saw my first titan(besides my own) today on the NYS Thruway it was black.
How far upstate do you live?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Where abouts in dutchess county? I live in pleasant valley next to poughkeepsie and wappingers falls. Currently in denver colorado for school until june. When I pick up my titan im going to try poughkeepsie nissan, newburgh or kingston. Where did ya get yours? (i know poughkeepsie wont go over msrp, thats where i test drove)

·
Registered
12 Posts
tikigod said:
Where abouts in dutchess county? I live in pleasant valley next to poughkeepsie and wappingers falls. Currently in denver colorado for school until june. When I pick up my titan im going to try poughkeepsie nissan, newburgh or kingston. Where did ya get yours? (i know poughkeepsie wont go over msrp, thats where i test drove)
I live in PV by Troop K. Bought mine at Pok.Nissan-ask for Jimmy C.-

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
deckert said:

I live in Ulster County. Went to Pough. Nissan salesman was very nice. Sales manager was terrible and would not give us a decent price. Ended up buying my titan from Armory Nissan in Albany.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
TFRIZ said:
I saw my first titan(besides my own) today on the NYS Thruway it was black.
How far upstate do you live?
About as far up as you can go without falling into Lake Ontario. :jester:
I'm in Rochester.

For those in the middle of the state anywhere near Ithaca, it may be worth you time to check out Macguire Nissan if you are in the market.

http://www.maguireford.com/pages/pr...home/default.asp?pagewidth=386&pageheight=200

The web site says Ford, they are a big Ford dealer, but they are also the Nissan dealer. All the Titans I saw on their lot had sale prices on the window that were several thousand below the MSRP.

I went there only because I could do a back to back test of F-150 and Titan, and then discover they were a consumer friendly dealer.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
MSRP on this was in the $27k range, you can see the $24.7k on the window

And don't be givin me **** for my '95 Hardbody being dirty, it was -18 degrees that morning I test drove my first Titan...

And if you have not figured it out yet, I try to post a pic in almost every reply of mine, it's just my way... :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
deckert said:
Dude im like 4 mins from that location... Lake shore drive just past the rossway entrance to taconic state parkway off route 44....(well im actually 3 days west of that location now but home is in ny)
The guy i saw was John Robertson at pok nissan. Did jimmy give ya good price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts