Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry to post in the wrong forum but I cannot find the introductions forum the site wants me to go to to say hello. So hello to everyone and I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I've been reading through some of the other forums and this seems like the site to be if you need to know anything about the Titan. I just bought mine over the summer. It is an 05 that looks like an 08 with 26000 miles on it, I've added another 6000 since then. I love the truck. It came with every thing I needed and wanted. Its the 4 door king cab with 4 wheel drive, and tonneau Top. The only thing I had to add is the nerf bar which I ddn't need but my wifes legs are a little to short. Looking forward to learning aot about it.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I am new myself. Joined about a week ago and have had my titan for a little less than a year. This place will give you the bug to "fix up" your truck, isn't it great! Welcome and have a good time.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome to the forums. If you didn't already know, there are two more. ClubTitan dot org, and MightyTitans dot com. Lots of great owners out there willing to share really valuable information. You will get the mod bug, and it can get expensive. But its all in what you want. Choose wisely and HAVE FUN. Also, a big welcome to both of you(if I didn't welcome you already luvbelly!).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts