Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 07 Titan CC SE. Love the power, but has a clunking noise here and there and also, the fog lights are poorly mounted and rattle alot, and there is no switch for them. And they do not come on with driving lights on low/high beam. The light switch just has off/parking/low beams. I see there are ones with fog lights in that switch. What's up with that? lol They aren't down on the left where my parking sensor/power rear win/and something else is. ANy ideas. Love the power and ride tho!! :)

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Clunking noise could be lots of stuff, tranny mount is broke, upper control arms hitting the coil buckets loose bolts on sway bar, tailgate clunks sometimes too. The fog light swtich is right there with the head light switch. you twist the stalk closer in to the steering wheel. it twists opposite of what the headlight switch does. But your an 07 so it could be different than mine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not original equipment. Prior owner stuck in some aftermarket lights.

The Titan is an awesume pu. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clunking noise could be lots of stuff, tranny mount is broke, upper control arms hitting the coil buckets loose bolts on sway bar, tailgate clunks sometimes too. The fog light swtich is right there with the head light switch. you twist the stalk closer in to the steering wheel. it twists opposite of what the headlight switch does. But your an 07 so it could be different than mine.
I see some switches tho have OFF on both sides where the lights are and fog lights closer to the column. I have tried to twist and it's not twisting. I'll try again but I doubt it. Mine doesn't have auto either. :( Just curious - just bought it at a dealership today and so far love it.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I just traded my 07 SE CC in for a newer Titan and my 07 was in great shape and ran like a champ. How many miles does your T have? Does it have a level or lift on it? Like honda250xtitan said the fogs are on the headlight stalk.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Welcome man. It has 78k on it from one owner. And as for lift or leveling - couldn't begin to tell ya! lol Don't know what to look for with that end of things. It's the Off Road with Rancho Shocks. Let me know what to look for and I'll tell ya - and I have about 2 inches to clear my 7ft garage height lol

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thanks for the Welcome man. It has 78k on it from one owner. And as for lift or leveling - couldn't begin to tell ya! lol Don't know what to look for with that end of things. It's the Off Road with Rancho Shocks. Let me know what to look for and I'll tell ya - and I have about 2 inches to clear my 7ft garage height lol
ahhh. well my 07 SE CC did not come with Ranchos and I didn't have any noises with it which leads me to believe what I'm hearing and experiencing currently with my 2011 Pro4x It has Rancho's which Clunks bad over speed bumps. I'm seeing a common denominator here...."Rancho's stink"

AS far as the level it will be level with the back if it has one if not the back will be higher(rake). or you can look under the coil bucket to see if there is a spacer there.
2011 Pro4x Level 1.JPG

2011 Pro4x Level 4.JPG

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is the Off Road edition. Stock Ranchos

·
Premium Member
2,335 Posts
Welcome to TT we were just up at Rausch Creek a few weeks ago, enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats on the TITAN and welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts