Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2011 pro-4x 2 days before christmas. its a pretty good truck and i am happy with it thus far. just thought i would post and introduce myself. great site with lots of info. btw i had a 2010 f-150 lariat crew cab 4wd. the ford had alot more options and more of a car like ride. but i like the torque of the titan and the more of a "truck" feel about it. i was only getting about 13.5 mpg's in the ford and the titan so far is right at 12 mpg's. oh yeah the only thing i have done to the titan is tent the windows, added the step bars, and put in a kenwood ddx-616.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Just got my 2011 pro-4x 2 days before christmas. its a pretty good truck and i am happy with it thus far. just thought i would post and introduce myself. great site with lots of info. btw i had a 2010 f-150 lariat crew cab 4wd. the ford had alot more options and more of a car like ride. but i like the torque of the titan and the more of a "truck" feel about it. i was only getting about 13.5 mpg's in the ford and the titan so far is right at 12 mpg's. oh yeah the only thing i have done to the titan is tent the windows, added the step bars, and put in a kenwood ddx-616.
Welcome! Congrats on the new truck. What happened to the 2010 F-150?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
got a baby on the way so i had to get a cheaper truck....:) ford wants to much for the 2011's and i wouldnt be able to have one that is loaded so i decided to get a titan which had a $4750 rebate. i get the price cheaper than invoice plus the rebate. my brother has an 04 titan with around 150000 miles and the only problem he has had was the brake recall. plus i loved the look of the pro-4x

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
got a baby on the way so i had to get a cheaper truck....:) ford wants to much for the 2011's and i wouldnt be able to have one that is loaded so i decided to get a titan which had a $4750 rebate. i get the price cheaper than invoice plus the rebate. my brother has an 04 titan with around 150000 miles and the only problem he has had was the brake recall. plus i loved the look of the pro-4x
But you already had a 2010 crew cab F-150. Why did you get rid of it?

·
Registered
433 Posts
:pieceandl:bump:

congrts welcome titan member !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But you already had a 2010 crew cab F-150. Why did you get rid of it?
the f-150 was a little over 10000 grand more and i needed a cheaper payment. so the titan is right about 200 a month cheaper. that was my first ford also, it was a great truck and even had a/c seats. i use to be chevy guy but since they took the bailout its hard to go back to them. i had a frontier before the f-150 and it was a great little truck until i traded it with 22000 miles on it lol

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
the f-150 was a little over 10000 grand more and i needed a cheaper payment. so the titan is right about 200 a month cheaper. that was my first ford also, it was a great truck and even had a/c seats. i use to be chevy guy but since they took the bailout its hard to go back to them. i had a frontier before the f-150 and it was a great little truck until i traded it with 22000 miles on it lol
Ahh...I see. makes sense. I'm sure you'll love the Titan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts