Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, been eyein the titan for a while now and now that im in texas i figured id go with the flow and get a truck. actually, i need one to haul my bike around. i test drove one last week and WOAH this thing has some balls!! it rode great and my wife fell in love with it too. however the price was kind of step for what i wanted. DOH. its between this and the new f150 the sxt to be exact. i test drove a 28,800 dollar one here in san antonio it was the king cab with captains seats and the upgraded stereo. im thinkin that when im ready to purchase prices will be lower(december). my only fear is that there wont be a titan that i want available when its time. im deas set on a white one. also i currently have an 03 tiburon(dont ask) and its the brand new model year. ive had alot of problems with it as far as fit and finish, like they rushed it out and the 04's are completly void of these problems. is the titan prone to problems being its 1st yearsorry to bore ya just wanted to share my story why im here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jason! You'll learn plenty about all aspects of Titan here, so when December rolls around and you're ready to buy, you'll have a wealth of info going into the purchase...that's a great asset :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts