Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am a first time buyer and I really want to get a Titan. I am interested in an 07' 4x4 SE King Cab with 18,759 miles for $18,920. KBB.com has suggested retail price from a dealer at $25,985 (assuming exc condition of course). I checked the car on Carfax and it is clean with 1 owner. It seems cheap to me but on the other hand, the same dealer has two other 07 4x4 SE's for about the same price and mileage. I have not seen them in person, only online.

It makes me think there has to be something horribly wrong with these vehicles but on the other hand they are still under warranty. What am I missing??? :dunno: Is this what they are worth after only one year?

I would really appreciate any input as I will have to drive over 100 miles just to take a look at them in person. Thanx.

Speals

·
Registered
112 Posts
Speals said:
Hi all,

I am a first time buyer and I really want to get a Titan. I am interested in an 07' 4x4 SE King Cab with 18,759 miles for $18,920. KBB.com has suggested retail price from a dealer at $25,985 (assuming exc condition of course). I checked the car on Carfax and it is clean with 1 owner. It seems cheap to me but on the other hand, the same dealer has two other 07 4x4 SE's for about the same price and mileage. I have not seen them in person, only online.

It makes me think there has to be something horribly wrong with these vehicles but on the other hand they are still under warranty. What am I missing??? :dunno: Is this what they are worth after only one year?

I would really appreciate any input as I will have to drive over 100 miles just to take a look at them in person. Thanx.

Speals
The price seems low. Were are you located? The dealer might be real slow on sales so these might have been a recently reduced price.

·
Registered
274 Posts
That price may be right on depending on the options. I got my 05 SE KC 4x4 with just floor mats and bedliner for a little over 22k new. If it is optioned like mine is then after 18k miles I can see a selling price of ~$19k. With the high rebates on the new '07's this price should be legit.

Hope that helps your decision.

*I too had to drive over 100 miles to find my Titan*

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the input. Turns out there were also dealer add ons of 3K making the final price almost 22K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts