Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my new '08 Titan SE 4X4. Big change from my last ride, a '02 Acura RSX-S. I've had it a week now and love it. This forum looks to be a great resource, especially for a first time truck owner.:rockon

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
161,702 Posts
Awesome looking truck! Congrats, and welcome to the boards. Yes, you'll find LOTS of useful info here, and lots of folks with great knowledge of these trucks. Enjoy! :D

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Welcome Blue....
The mod bug will getcha !!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
welcome. grats on the new truck. its always nice goin from a car 2 a truck. now u can make U-turns in medians and drive over curbs. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
TripleC said:
welcome. grats on the new truck. its always nice goin from a car 2 a truck. now u can make U-turns in medians and drive over curbs. :D
lol thats what i did, all but the getting rid of the car, i still got it :cheers:

congrats on the sweet ride, welcome to TT!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Welcome and congrats, this is the #1 forum for the Titans. Have fun modding.

·
Registered
296 Posts
TripleC said:
exactly and drive thru grass median highway dividers without a problem

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TITAN DOHC V8 said:
lol thats what i did, all but the getting rid of the car, i still got it :cheers:

congrats on the sweet ride, welcome to TT!
Yeah it was time to get rid of the smaller car. At 6' and over 260lbs I fit in the Titan a lot better. Thanks all for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Congrats and welcome to TT!

looks like u didnt get the satellite thingy w urs, i thought all the 08's had em?
anywaz, welcome.

1) get rid of ur front plates
2) get fog lights and step bars
3) do the fog/running light mod...... :)

have fun!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
harland98 said:
Congrats on the new Titan. It looks just like my 08. What color is that? I got the Timberline Green.
It's Smoke, with the charcol interior.

phugoid said:
looks like u didnt get the satellite thingy w urs, i thought all the 08's had em?
anywaz, welcome.
WHat's the Satellite thing?

titan814 said:
happy modding....
Just got engaged, that may have to wait. For now:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is so funny,,,,we sold our 03 RSX-S to purchase our 08 4x4 SE a couple months ago. So far it has been great. 15.2 mpg average with mixed driving including a wee bit of towing. The wife loves it for towing her horses. Strong, great brakes on the 08, and very comfortable. I think Nissan has done the corrections to the truck to get out of Consumers Reports basement concerning reliability.

Congrats and good luck!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts