Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well first off so far i love the site it has been very helpfull and sometime next week i will be geting one of 12 volts boxs. i have a new 08 titan and it is my first truck and so far i love it (only had it for a week) but, it is a lot diffrent than the 04 gs 430 i just got out of. well my question is i know the holes in the grill are alittle diffrent but is the over all size of the grill the same i was thinking about getting a billet grill that fills the whole area instead of just the inserts. also are the head lights the same i was thinking about going with a diffrent yr model or projectors the 08s jsut have to much orange in them. one more question too i am going to order some 22s or 24s and can not find anything on the proper size and back space so they will fit flush. well thank you for your help in advance. oh and by the way i have a smoke le cc 4x2 and live in houston tx

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, Welcome first and foremost and congrats on your new ride. As far as the rest, not much help, sorry.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
Welcome to TT. I don't believed I have seen any full replacement grill for the 08 yet. Give the after market a little times and I'm sure they'll be all over the place.:D As for the headlights, I believed the previous model years will fit just fine.

What side of Houston you in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts