Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the gray! Looks great. Any plans for upgrades or changes?
I debadged it already. Next up I'm going to replace the chrome burgers and headlight bezels with black ones (I don't personally care for chrome). It needs tires, may do some wheels concurrently. Not planning on anything wild. She's going to be used as a towing workhorse, so I kind of don't want to fix it up to where it's too nice.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah I'm not big on chrome either but if you don't get a Pro-4X, Midnight package, or one of the premium trim levels you get stuck with lots of chrome. Mine is in white and I've contemplated changing the chrome but on the steel bumpers you've really gotta prep and paint well or it doesnt hold up to the road conditions over time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
New (to me) Titan XD gasser, moved over from a Tundra. Previous truck was a 2014 SV that I built into an overlander. Loving the new truck so far, looking forward to learning more.

View attachment 543775
That's pretty sweet. I looked at the review on that truck and I heard it gets better fuel mileage then the first generation titan. When i am ready to get a new truck i may get one of these. Nice color too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts