Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT, so i cant post URL's to other sites before i post 15 posts....so no pictures......

Ok, so i couldnt figure out where to post this at so maybe a mod will move it...Ive been on car and truck forums for like 5 years... Right now i own a 2003 ford ranger with a bunch of stuff done to it.... And i might be trading her in on a 07 titan.....Just wondering what you guys have to say about them....And for those who own the colors, should i get black or red....

By the way, im rocky....21....and from columbus ohio....You'll see me around alot if i end up buying it in the morning....

This is the one i might be getting, i dont like the rims, i might tell them to throw on the new style rims...

Or this red one....its an 07 but has 14k miles on it....

This is my current truck with mods.....Shes came along way, and still looks great...TIME FOR A FULL SIZE!!!!!! I was looking into the f150 but i got this titan as a rental and it was awesome, fell in love with the power and size of the intereor.....

2003 Ford Ranger 4x4 - 4.0L V6 - 3inch Body Lift - 33x12.5x15 Pro Comp All Terrains - 15x8 Chrome Crager Wheels - Dual Flowmater 40 Series Exhaust - BamaChip XCalibrator Tunner - Remote Start - Redline Hood Shocks - Alpine Deck - Manik Brush Guard - KC 150 Watt Long Range

-ROCKY-

·
Registered
514 Posts
Can't comment on the colors but I love my Silver one . This truck kicks a**.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That red truck looks bad ***.....

I dont know which one im going to get, i really like red with black windows.....and it doesnt show scratches as bad as black.....but the black has half the miles as the red one....so we'll see when i get there....

they also have the tan one but the seat colors look like crap i think...

Rocky

·
Super Moderator
159,617 Posts
Hey, Red gets to see the red of a silver Titan's tail lights. After almost a year of driving this thing, I love it as much now as the day I drove it off the lot. You've already driven one, now go drive the others. No contest. So......

When are you scheduled to become a new Titan owner? :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully tomorrow, im going to the bank checking on a loan....and then going to the "stealership" to see what they have to offer....basically im hoping to get it for 15 out the door, after 11k trade in on my truck....but we'll see....

I know how dealerships work, and theyve tried screwing me in the past...

I really hope i buy it tomrrow, the black one has half the milage the red one does so i might get the black one....let alone black on black on black looks sweet..

Rocky

·
Super Moderator
159,617 Posts
Black was my other choice. The ONLY reason I didn't go with it was because my wife's car is black. You can not go wrong with the black. Mike's up above is nice too though. You'll know when you see them. One will just feel right. Good luck!!! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i didnt buy one....the guy wouldnt work with me enough, pretty much took off 300$ off the price of the truck and wanted + tax title out the door...i said F that.....they wanted to give me 11k for my truck, but wouldnt work with me on the price so i dont know what im doing right now....Might go back to another dealership and work with them again.....but it was a 05 with 23k miles.....still not alot but, for 25k......

Rocky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts