Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious if anyone has any info on the next coming Houston meet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,633 Posts
albonismo said:
just curious if anyone has any info on the next coming Houston meet?
It's in the works.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
c'mon dude, lets make it happen. haven't gone to one yet, hopin i can in the next one.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
LMK where and when
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,754 Posts
VShortt said:
It's in the works.
Hey V, keep me informed, and if I am off we will be there. Had a few requests to bring our monkey with us, so if that is alright he will come with us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
Hell, I'm game if my better-half doesn't already have honey-dos lined up for me.......I may have to bring my son with me:D .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
WillieFlo said:
Hell, I'm game if my better-half doesn't already have honey-dos lined up for me.......I may have to bring my son with me:D .....
This a fun time for you and family . You will enjoy I know I have in the past.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
RCSporty,
Lookin' forward to it.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,754 Posts
mgstroker95 said:
I am down if someone knows the time and date!
Vshortt is good at this, he will be back when he has a time and date.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Ok I'm going to settle this for everyone. Next meet on Feb.30, 2008. Downtown so it's centralized for everyone (Minute Maid Park) . I'm buying all the beers anyone can drink. Just show up.:eek:
.............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
srry for the dumb question, but what exactly goes on at these meets? I've never been, they sound fun!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
20TexasTitan08 said:
srry for the dumb question, but what exactly goes on at these meets? I've never been, they sound fun!
a bunch of people getting together BS talking about the trucks mods whatever just a big BBQ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wait a minute...since when has there been a Feb 30 date? or do u guys mean March 1?

anyways, minute maid sounds cool. keep us updated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
I have never been to one of these things. I would like to be there because I have a LOT of questions, you wont have time to eat any BBQ. :rockon

just kidding, I think it will be cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,754 Posts
R1max said:
When is this meet going to happen? I want to go to a meet before I go to Iraq

When are you going to Iraq, maybe I can talk to VShort,and see if he can make it before you go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Ok I'm going to settle this for everyone. Next meet on Feb.30, 2008. Downtown so it's centralized for everyone (Minute Maid Park) . I'm buying all the beers anyone can drink. Just show up.:eek:


Feb. 30?...:huh::dunno: :idea: :lol: Good one!!! :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
I am supposed to head over there around the second week of June but I will also be doing some training from the 10th of March to the 4th of April, so other then the those dates and the weekend of the 10th of May I should be able to make it.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top