2,763 Posts
Covers (hard and soft) for the bed.
Brush guards.
XM System

·
Registered
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
What would you guys want to see on sale next month?? Let's limit it to Nissan Accessories. :cheers:
XM system and front bug deflector. :)

Hey, do you think you could find out info on if with the RF or 6 disc all we need is the XM kit from you? Would like to know for sure because it would suck to buy one and then find that out.

I'm just waiting for my truck to be delivered, then i'll be getting at least those two things.. not sure if I can wait till next month to order. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
What would you guys want to see on sale next month?? Let's limit it to Nissan Accessories. :cheers:
Thanks for posting your site. Put me down for cove and xm.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sliding bed extender & hood (bug) protector for me. Tonneau (soft cover) if it works with the utility tracks. :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I second the tonneau if you retain complete functionality of the utility track.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bvstone1 said:
XM system and front bug deflector. :)

Hey, do you think you could find out info on if with the RF or 6 disc all we need is the XM kit from you? Would like to know for sure because it would suck to buy one and then find that out.

I'm just waiting for my truck to be delivered, then i'll be getting at least those two things.. not sure if I can wait till next month to order. ;)
Check out page 29 of this Doc. It should answer the Sat question.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
5'10" bikini clad model.....36-24-36 preferred.
OH, that ain't a Nissan accessory is it. OK, make that a bug deflector and XM receiver.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Step rails and fog light kits...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Dude, If I could sell those, I would either be in jail or a millionare!! :hat:
Don't worry about the jail part...i'll bail ya out :rofl:
I'll even pick you up in my Armada......ala "Blues Brothers" style (just like when dan akroyd came to get john belushi) :jester:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd like to see the XM kit on sale and maybe a discount on the Truxedo low profile like Deepwater's.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Check out page 29 of this Doc. It should answer the Sat question.
I am guessing it isn't a big deal, but there have been conflicting reports. I'd have no problem being the guinea pig to make sure. :)

PM me a deal on the XM kit and front bug deflector shipped to 56001 zip code and I'll send ya the paypal $$. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Fog light install kit with the controls.

How about the upgraded rear view mirror?

·
Registered
93 Posts
How about UtiliChannel Tracks for XE Guys

How about some utili-channels for us poor XE guys. My bed is pre-drilled so it should bolt right in. I know ... it comes with the SE ... but my wife insisted on side curtain airbags and bench seat (have kids) ... only choice XE. So what about it ... can you help a guy out. I guess there is probably some sort of assembly number for the lot ... Anyway . :smoke:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorreeeee TitanParts

Sorry titanparts, didn't mean to flip you off! lol
I thought this guy :futwice: was giving the "thumbs up"! Oops! LOL!~ :huh:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts