Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Covers (hard and soft) for the bed.
Brush guards.
XM System
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
What would you guys want to see on sale next month?? Let's limit it to Nissan Accessories. :cheers:
XM system and front bug deflector. :)

Hey, do you think you could find out info on if with the RF or 6 disc all we need is the XM kit from you? Would like to know for sure because it would suck to buy one and then find that out.

I'm just waiting for my truck to be delivered, then i'll be getting at least those two things.. not sure if I can wait till next month to order. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
What would you guys want to see on sale next month?? Let's limit it to Nissan Accessories. :cheers:
Thanks for posting your site. Put me down for cove and xm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
740 Posts
Sliding bed extender & hood (bug) protector for me. Tonneau (soft cover) if it works with the utility tracks. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I second the tonneau if you retain complete functionality of the utility track.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bvstone1 said:
XM system and front bug deflector. :)

Hey, do you think you could find out info on if with the RF or 6 disc all we need is the XM kit from you? Would like to know for sure because it would suck to buy one and then find that out.

I'm just waiting for my truck to be delivered, then i'll be getting at least those two things.. not sure if I can wait till next month to order. ;)
Check out page 29 of this Doc. It should answer the Sat question.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
5'10" bikini clad model.....36-24-36 preferred.
OH, that ain't a Nissan accessory is it. OK, make that a bug deflector and XM receiver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Step rails and fog light kits...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Dude, If I could sell those, I would either be in jail or a millionare!! :hat:
Don't worry about the jail part...i'll bail ya out :rofl:
I'll even pick you up in my Armada......ala "Blues Brothers" style (just like when dan akroyd came to get john belushi) :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
I'd like to see the XM kit on sale and maybe a discount on the Truxedo low profile like Deepwater's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
514 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Check out page 29 of this Doc. It should answer the Sat question.
I am guessing it isn't a big deal, but there have been conflicting reports. I'd have no problem being the guinea pig to make sure. :)

PM me a deal on the XM kit and front bug deflector shipped to 56001 zip code and I'll send ya the paypal $$. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
What would you guys want to see on sale next month?? Let's limit it to Nissan Accessories. :cheers:
Fog light install kit with the controls.

How about the upgraded rear view mirror?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
How about UtiliChannel Tracks for XE Guys

How about some utili-channels for us poor XE guys. My bed is pre-drilled so it should bolt right in. I know ... it comes with the SE ... but my wife insisted on side curtain airbags and bench seat (have kids) ... only choice XE. So what about it ... can you help a guy out. I guess there is probably some sort of assembly number for the lot ... Anyway . :smoke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Sorreeeee TitanParts

Sorry titanparts, didn't mean to flip you off! lol
I thought this guy :futwice: was giving the "thumbs up"! Oops! LOL!~ :huh:
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top