Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now I have Injen intake, SuperChips and Bassani muffler swap. Love the power this has given me so far, but now I want more. Thinking about the y-pipe, but I have heard it cuts low end power on the 05. Is this true? Considering headers along the road sometime too. What's my next step?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Idk about all that but I do know it will be a great upgrade from the stock one. If you decide to do it I have a fm y-pipe 2.5 in 3 out for 40 bucks shipped. Its in buy sell.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Or you can buy my brand new magnaflow y-pipe 2.5" in/out for 20 shipped! Decided to go another route, but changing the y is a good upgrade!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
So right now I have Injen intake, SuperChips and Bassani muffler swap. Love the power this has given me so far, but now I want more. Thinking about the y-pipe, but I have heard it cuts low end power on the 05. Is this true? Considering headers along the road sometime too. What's my next step?
NO you will not lose any power! That's all BS when people say that. I gained .4 in the 1/4 mile by cutting off the flowmaster muffler going to a magnaflow and putting on a new Y pipe. .4 in the 1/4 mile is no loss in power. LOL What size inlet/outlet is on your muffler?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts