Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short history, my truck is a '17 purchased new in January of '18 and purchased very slightly used by me in January of '19. The gentleman that had it before me purchased the NFAB steps and I thought they looked decent enough so I kept them, but within two or three months of driving the truck I had issues with the powder coat flaking off. I touched it up a couple times with regular bumper paint but now I've got whole sections coming off with pretty severe rust and pitting showing underneath.

My understanding is they have a decent enough warranty which I don't have because I got them second hand with the truck but this is pretty bad. I've scraped and sanded as much as I can and hit everything with rust reformer and plan to paint over those areas with bumper paint again but had I paid real money for these I would be really shocked at how badly they've corroded.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
I’d send them pictures and state yes you didn’t purchase them new but do they want their product looking like that and having people make a decision based on how poorly they are holding up.
The worst thing is they don’t help you out but maybe just maybe...

Clint

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may email them and ask. I've gotten all of the visible stuff already but there is still plenty of rust on the tops and backs of the main tubes and on the brackets that needs to be addressed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts