1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sweeeet. Looks good.. :idhit:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i like it. i m happy to see some after market companies starting to make stuff for the titan

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yea ive been waitn to see some more different styles of front bumpers and facias and stuff..

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Just paint it black! Luuuuuke....I am your truuuuuck! Too Star Warsy to me. The grill is the boring BEEN THERE DONE THAT copy of every inner city kid owned vehicle I've seen. What's the rest of the truck look like?

·
Super Moderator
161,019 Posts
I'm not feeling it. Too ricer for me.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Just paint it black! Luuuuuke....I am your truuuuuck! Too Star Warsy to me. The grill is the boring BEEN THERE DONE THAT copy of every inner city kid owned vehicle I've seen. What's the rest of the truck look like?
LMAO!!! Yeah, first thing I thought, "It looks like a truck a StormTrooper would drive!" :rofl:

Or perhaps this one....

Oops. Sorry! Wrong thread!

·
Premium Member
58,380 Posts
Not floating my boat.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes does look like StarWars...lol. I am going through the SEMA pics and talking with friends there. Seem not to many Titans there...thats to bad there not getting involved as much with after market companies.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I like the look of these after market grills, but no matter which one goes on there I still like to have the Nissan Burger showing!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That thing is ugly. That grill is horrible, it reminds me of the aftermarket grill for the 80's chevy trucks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts